Inspirational words

 

What was the most bone-chilling sentence a loved one ever said to you?

When I was 6 years old, my 22 year brother-in-law raped me. Afterwards, he told me that if I ever tell anyone, it would break my sister’s heart and I would be put in a “home for wayward girls” where I would never see my family again. He continued raping me until I was almost 14, at which point I told my mother (monster). She did nothing about it except to put me on birth control pills so I wouldn’t get pregnant with my sister’s husband’s kid. My sister did nothing except accuse me of enticing him and said the entire thing was all my fault. 50 years after the initial rape and with the help of the State Attorney of Florida, he was arrested for what he did to me. My sister mortgaged their house to bail him out of jail and the SA dismissed the case without prejudice because they could not find any of his other victims who could testify on my behalf. (They were all dead) Coincidence??? I think not. To this day, this child molesting, child raping, pedophile is still loose on the streets. He even worked in the church nursery with little children….. I live 1200 miles away from where he and my sister live, and I have no children because of what he did to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria gets a medal at Tokyo Olympics after Blessing Oborodudu made it to the final of a wrestling event

Tips for Building a Healthy Relationship Want to feel loved and connected to your partner? These tips can help you build and keep a romantic relationship that’s healthy, happy, and satisfying.